Incense: Holy Smoke Sticks
Holy Smoke Incense Sticks
Native Soul Holy Smoke Incense is made from a blend of frankincense, copal and lavender.
Smudging is a cleansing ritual that dates back to the native American Indian people, where herbs or tree barks would be burned and the person or place bathed in the fragrant smoke. This ritual of cleansing and purification has lived on and been used for the purification from bad spirits or simply to remove negative vibrations and bring a fresh start to a place or person.
- Green Tree premium Masala sticks are natural and hand-rolled using mixtures of herbs, gums, resins, woods and oils.
- Each fragrance has been carefully made according to traditional Indian recipes.
- Decorative display box included, 15 grams each.
- Box Contains 10 – 12 incense sticks
- Stick Incense Burns for 45 – 60 minutes each
- Hand rolled in India from all natural ingredients
- Decoratively packaged with a peace feather
We Also Recommend