The fresh earthy aroma of White Sage blends perfectly in this incense with the warm amber notes of dragon’s blood, setting a calming mood and restoring balance to the mind and body.
White Sage, a plant from the mint family, is used by the Native Americans for purification ceremonies and healing sessions. It is known for its cleansing properties.
Dragon’s Blood is used to drive away negative energies and create a protection barrier. The bright resin, produced by different species of trees, bubbles red like blood when heated.
- Green Tree premium Masala sticks are natural and hand-rolled using mixtures of herbs, gums, resins, woods and oils.
- Each fragrance has been carefully made according to traditional Indian recipes.
- Decorative display box included, 15 grams each.
- Box Contains 10 – 12 incense sticks
- Stick Incense Burns for 45 – 60 minutes each
- Hand rolled in India from all natural ingredients
- Decoratively packaged with a peace feather