White Sage and Palo Santo Stick incense. 15g.
The combination of the earthy aroma of White Sage with the soothing balsamic scent of Palo Santo provides a perfect environment for meditation.
White Sage, a plant from the mint family, is used by the Native Americans for purification ceremonies and healing sessions. It is known for its cleansing qualities.
Palo Santo is a wild tree found in the Amazon rainforest. It has been used by Shamans to heal the body, the soul and to purify spaces as well.
- Green Tree premium Masala sticks are natural and hand-rolled using mixtures of herbs, gums, resins, woods and oils.
- Each fragrance has been carefully made according to traditional Indian recipes.
- Decorative display box included, 15 grams each.
- Box Contains 10 – 12 incense sticks
- Stick Incense Burns for 45 – 60 minutes each
- Hand rolled in India from all natural ingredients
- Decoratively packaged with a peace feather
Native Soul Other Premium Masala Hand Rolled Incense Sticks: White Sage & Dragon’s Blood, Holy Smoke, Palo Santo & Copal, Sweetgrass & Yerba Santa, White Sage & Lavender, White Sage & Palo Santo