Incense: White Sage and Palo Santo Sticks 15g.
White Sage and Palo Santo Stick incense. 15g.
The combination of the earthy aroma of White Sage with the soothing balsamic scent of Palo Santo provides a perfect environment for meditation.
White Sage, a plant from the mint family, is used by the Native Americans for purification ceremonies and healing sessions. It is known for its cleansing qualities.
Palo Santo is a wild tree found in the Amazon rainforest. It has been used by Shamans to heal the body, the soul and to purify spaces as well.
- Green Tree premium Masala sticks are natural and hand-rolled using mixtures of herbs, gums, resins, woods and oils.
- Each fragrance has been carefully made according to traditional Indian recipes.
- Decorative display box included, 15 grams each.
- Box Contains 10 – 12 incense sticks
- Stick Incense Burns for 45 – 60 minutes each
- Hand rolled in India from all natural ingredients
- Decoratively packaged with a peace feather
Native Soul Other Premium Masala Hand Rolled Incense Sticks: White Sage & Dragon’s Blood, Holy Smoke, Palo Santo & Copal, Sweetgrass & Yerba Santa, White Sage & Lavender, White Sage & Palo Santo
We Also Recommend