Red Clover Sprouting Seeds
Organic Red Clover Sprouting Seeds 1 oz.
Our Organic Red Clover Sprouting Seeds (Trifolium pratense) are grown in accordance with the National Organic Program and Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI). Red Clover is a fast growing plant and if you were to examine it after only a week’s time, you would already notice the green leaves starting. Even at this early stage, Red Clover sprouts provide the full flavor of the fully grown adult vegetables. Red clover is a cousin of alfalfa with bigger leaves and a fresh garden flavor. Red clover looks so much like alfalfa that many people can’t distinguish between either their seeds or their sprouts. But red clover is a lighter green with a slightly more pronounced, mild-sweet flavor. While alfalfa can hold onto its seed jackets tightly, red clover does an excellent job of shedding them.
Our Certified Organic and Kosher Certified Sprouting Seeds provide a fresh, natural way to supplement one’s diet, and are an easy and convenient way to get the nutrients one’s body needs. Any of our flavorful Sprouting Seeds can be used in a variety of recipes, including stir-fry, salads, sandwiches and soups.
Reasons to grow your own sprouts
- Nutrition: Sprouts are baby vegetables in their prime. They have a greater concentration of nutrients including proteins, vitamins and minerals, and enzymes. Red Clover is rich in vitamins A, B, C, E, & K, and in minerals and trace elements. Contains more protein than lettuce and spinach.
- Freshness: Eaten when picked. No loss of nutrients sitting on the produce shelf. Great fresh, flavors!
- Variety: You can grow more varieties of salad greens than are available in the supermarket .Your salads will come alive with flavor!
- Digestibility: As baby plants, their delicate cell walls easily release elemental nutrients. Abundant enzymes make them easier to digest.
- Space & Time: It’s Easy! Just add water! No soil. No bugs. No green thumb required. No special lights. One pound grows in only 9 inches of space.
- Economics: Seeds can multiply many times their weight and you can save money by growing your own rather than buying the grown sprouts. Instead of 1 head of lettuce, you get 1,000's of micro-lettuce leaves. You can have a delicious 100% Organic Salad 52 weeks a year for only pennies per pound!
We Also Recommend